Why hello lovely people of the internet thank you so much for clicking. This is very exciting I have been nominated for the Liebster award which is a verrrrryyyy big deal in the blogging community especially if you are a newbie just like me. I have been nominated by the three lovelies that are Lannay (Talks and Tracks) who you’ve might have seen in my previous blog. Her blog is so like so good if you are a lover of the whole underground music scene you are gonna adore her blog.Emilie (Emilierytter) who’s blog is always making hungry, literally I have to have something to eat when reading it. And of course Chrissa (Simoneyes) a fellow fashion blogger who’s blog so aesthetically amazing and her style is on fleek.Thank you so much Lannay, Emilie and Chrissa for nominating me, you three are the bees knees.
For the Nominees the rules are…
- After being nominated, in your post be sure to thank the person and leave a link to their blog
- Include the Liebster Award in your post
- Answer your nominees 10 questions, and in return create 10 questions for your nominees
- Create a list of your 3 nominees and notify them
Here are Lannay’s questions:
- Favourite place you’ve visited? Paris
- Where is your happy place, or makes you smile the most? My actual happy place is in my bed asleep as there no one is giving me grief, in terms making me smile the most its always being amongst friends.
- Who is your favourite music artists? Janet Jackson (requires no debate), Chance the Rapper, TLC (my girls the CrazySexyCool crew), Mariah Carey, J Cole, Raury, FKA Twigs, Biggie and Snakehips.
- Who are your inspirations? My Mum and my Nan
- What is your most favourite food? Macaroni and Cheese
- Why did you choose what you wanted to write about on your blog? I really like fashion, trends, grooming, music so I thought I might as well write about something I like
- What social media platform is your favourite and why? Instagram!!!. The visually aesthetic photos are my main source of inspiration (style wise)
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time? Hopefully working in Fashion/ Lifestyle editorials for a magazine like Wonderland and hopefully start paying off that student loan.
- How do you spend your free time? Either spending money I don’t have with my friends or watching parody videos on YouTube
- What is your favourite memory of 2015? I have so many but the fact that I can still remember New Years day perfectly is a good memory
Here are Emilie’s Questions:
- What’s your go to snack food? Frozen Grapes
- Which song is currently stuck in your head? FKA Twigs In Time
- What’s your favourite season of the year? Winter
- Name 3 of your favourite TV shows? Made in Chelsea, Orange is the new Black and Criminal Minds
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Geordie Shore
- Name your favorite magazine? Wonderland
- Nerdiest obsession? I don’t really have one. I suppose that I’m a Game of Thrones fanboy. I don’t know
- What’s your most creative feature? I’m really good at doing figurative ink drawings
- What is one place you could visit again and again? Paris
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be Avocado. It just goes with everything
And of Chrissa’s Questions
- What is your daily inspiration? That I’m living a very happy and fulfilled life because I know there are others who have half as much as I have.
- How would you spend a sunny Sunday in London? I always work on a Sunday. But ideally it would be in my garden doing ink drawings.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea. Chai to be exact
- What is your guilty pleasure? Again Geordie Shore
- What is your favourite trend? The CrazySexyCool 90s
- Eating in or dining out? Eating in
- Where is your favourite place in the world? Home (awwwww)
- Would you prefer leaving in a busy city or a tropical island? City. I’m a fast pace person I have to live in fast paced environment
- What is your biggest fear? Spiders cant stand them. If its on the TV or crawling around I’m leaving the room
- What is your favourite social media platform? INSTA!!!!!!!!
My nominees for the Liebster are…
Tasha- Tasha Green
Kristina- Brits & Russkies
Kevin: sneakers and baggies
Connor- Connor explains it all
Here are the questions
- Whats the one skincare item you can’t live without?
- How would you describe your style?
- Who are your favourite Music Artists?
- Whats your Guilty pleasure?
- The best place you’ve ever visited?
- Five favourite items in your wardrobe?
- Whats your favourite trend?
- Beyonce or Janet?
- One place on your bucket list you’d love to go to?
- Favourite item of clothing you can’t live without?
Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @declancreole